Monday, October 10, 2011

Booth 725 at Stitches East - Welcome!


Booth 725 Stitches East
Join Peggy Gaffney & her friends from CIABA

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Stitches East from Oct. 20 - 23. It is going to be the biggest and best ever. I will have more than 30 NEW PATTERNS that will be launched at the show. I am really looking forward to working with the wonderful people from the Cottage Industry Alpaca Breeders Association who will have their beautiful natural American bred alpaca yarn. Visit them and support the American farmer. 

I will be signing my books in the booth each day and have also been invited to give a demonstration on how I do this kind of intarsia knitting. I hope all of you will come and say hi. There will be lots to do and so everyone join in the festivities. See you soon. 

No comments: