Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stitches Is Coming, Stitches Is Coming

VISIT WITH ME AT
"STITCHES EAST"
in Hartford, CT
I'll be at my LYS's booth
The Yarn Garden LLC
booth #1014

Stitches East is only a little over a week away and I am really looking forward to it. I will be signing my books all three days in booth 1014 which belongs to my local yarn shop THE YARN GARDEN, LLC. in Meriden, Connecticut. I am looking forward to meeting all the dog lovers and talking about the books and patterns that I have as well as getting suggestions for what you want next.


I am working to add a bunch of new breeds to the collection of "Portraits of Dogs in Knitting" before Stitches. The designs are done but the samples have to be knit and photographed. So I am madly knitting.


Now that the Poodle book has joined the Samoyed, Lab, Golden, Berner, Newf and Corgi books, the next books that are being written are those for German Shepherds, Pugs, Shelties & Collies, Bichon and Boxers. The many designs for these are growing. However, I am taking a few weeks to get out and meet knitters before I disappear into my world of books again. If you have a favorite breed that you don't see on the Kanine Knits site, let me know.



So if you are going to be at Stitches East, come by the booth and say hello.

No comments: